This post contains products that were sent to me for my consideration. Go here for my disclosure policy.
When I was subscribed to Luxe Box last year (Summer, Autumn) I really loved the service – I always got fantastic products that were worth much more than I paid. But with the wedding and moving and being unemployed it just meant that some things had to go and unfortunately Luxe Box was one of those things.
So you can imagine how intrigued I was when an email landed in my inbox asking if I wanted to share a preview of Luxe Box’s Spring 2015 goodies with my readers. Of course I agreed – I know that I love the service already so if I can share some of that love with you guys I’d do it in a heart beat!
But first a bit of a background on Luxe Box for those of you who are new to them:
- this is a seasonal/quarterly beauty box.
- like most beauty boxes you create your own profile that the “beauty experts” cater your box towards
- Shipping is free! Woohoo!
- You receive 7-8 beauty products in your box, usually one Loose Button brand item included. I received a fan brush and cooling gel eye pads (which I love) in my previous boxes.
- There are three membership options that you can tailor to your needs/budget, the most expensive being $26.
- You can upgrade your box to special “limited edition” boxes that often feature one brand or a specific theme.
Now for the fun part…the preview of what’s coming for Spring! *drum roll*
What do you think, friends? I’d be most excited about the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. Which product intrigues you the most out of the bunch?
If you think you’d like to give Luxe Box a try you can sign up here with my affiliate link.
PS: Do you like these kind of subscription box preview/spoilers posts? Let me know in the comments!
*Images courtesy of Luxe Box.